Do you know that food and Yoga are interrelated to your physical and mental health? Food gives you physical energy, and Yoga gives you mental energy. As food is part of your daily life, and I suggest practising Yoga every day. Let’s discover the magic of Kaya Kalpa yoga.
According to the ‘Journey of Consciousness,’ written by Vethathiri Maharishi, Kayakalpa Yoga helps regulate metabolic functions by controlling endocrine secretions. As a result, Yoga helps in curing PCOS (Polycystic ovary syndrome) and infertility.
Table of Contents
- Introduction of Kayakalpa Yoga Exercise Benefits
Introduction of Kayakalpa Yoga Exercise Benefits
Kayakalpa t restructures your body without involving any medicines or herbs. In ancient times, the saints of South India mainly practised it. For centuries and centuries, it’s been a secret Siddha Yoga. The interesting facts are that it will post pond your death until you reach spiritual perfection.
What is Kayakalpa?
In Sanskrit, Kaya means body, and Kalpa means to transform. It’s an ancient yoga practice to get a new body. This practice gives a stable and powerful body.
What is Kayakalpa Yoga?
Guru Sri Vethathiri Maharishi has gifted Kayakalpa Yoga. It means body immortality Yoga. Now break this Sanskrit word into two parts Kaya and Kalpa. Kaya means body, and Kalpa means immortal.
What is simplified Kundalini yoga?
It is another form of Yoga. There is no simplified version. It is used in older days to worship the goddess.
What is the percentage of people performing yoga on a daily basis in India?
India is the birthplace of Yoga. Now a day about 200 Million or 20 Crores people practice Yoga every day. Nearly 24 % of total people exercise Yoga daily.
Kayakalpa Yoga Mudra comprises three parts.
- Aswini Mudra
- Moola Bandha
- Ojas breathing.
Both the word comes from Sanskrit. So ‘Ashwa’ means horse in Sanskrit, and ‘Mudra’ means pose. It’s an easy beginner’s job. It helps in toning the nerves.
Moola Bandha is a contraction of the anal muscles. The word banda means ‘tied’ or ‘locked’ in locking the muscles in the perineum. Banda also means ‘redirecting.’ In this Yoga, you unlock the energy in the physical body and lock the perineum muscles.
It is believed that moola bandha, this yoga active 72000 “Nadis,” makes it very strong. In the Upanishads and The Siva Samhita, we get the reference to the moola bandha. It says it is the best yoga practice.
According to Vethathiri Maharshi’s Kayakalpa Yoga, the perineum contracts, and the Apana air moving downwards is forced to go upwards, and this is moola bandha. By practising Moola Bandha life, vitality increases, Apana, Naad, Bindu become one. The vital energy spreads throughout the body.
Moola bandha is affected by the myocardium and helps release the sensitive conflicts accumulated in the peroneal and pelvic floor muscles.
What is Ojas breathing?
It helps in recycling the vital fluids in our bodies.
Let me share a story of mythology to explain. The story is, there was a boy named Ojas. The Sanskrit word Ojas means vigour, the strength of the body, water, and vitality, responsible for immunity.
The most important thing is it activates Sahasrara Charka, known as the crown and the pineal gland. It is placed in the middle portion of our brain.
Keep the following in mind before doing Kayakalpa Yoga:-
- This Yoga is highly recommended for those who are above 14 years.
- If you did any surgery like vasectomy, hysterectomy, laparoscopy, wait for three months after you can continue.
- It would be best if you practised before having food or at least four hours after the meal.
- All to practice it under the supervisor of a mentor.
- It would be best if you sat in a relaxed position while doing Kayakalpa yoga or kayakalpam yoga.
Vethathiri Maharishi Kayakalpa yoga benefits
Just spend 3 minutes every morning and evening from your busy schedule to get the benefits.
- Brings glow to your skin: It helps to maintain the balance between red and white blood cells and brain a glow to your skin. It’s better than any cosmetic product.
- It helps in giving satisfaction spiritually: In the historic days, “Yogis” used to practice this method of Yoga to get a Godly connection. If you are suffering from depression, then also it will help you to get rid of it.
- Makes your memory sharpens: Are you worried because you can’t remember anything about your exam? No need to worry anymore. Practice Kayakalpa yoga, which will sharpen your brain. It keeps you away from Alzheimer’s or any brain disorder disease. It helps the brain cells to remain active always.
- It increases your lifespan: It replaces the old cells with the fresh ones. It helps in cleaning the lungs too.
- It improves the reproductive system of females: It also prevents the complication that arises during menstruation cycles. Never practice it on those days. After one month’s delivery, again you can start with your Kaya Kalpa practice.
- Bring calmness inside yourself: Are you searching for peace? Feeling depressed always? Practice it regularly under a mentor. Then we don’t have to search for peace. Peace will only find you.
- It reduces weight: Everyone loves to reduce weight. But never go for any artificial product or any surgery. Losing weight is so simple. Practice Kayakalpa yoga, and it involves physical movements that will remove your body fats.
- It reduces the ill-effects of hereditary problems: Nobody wants their child, not carry any ill-effect that they possess. So to cure this kind of thing, this Yoga is also a solution.
- Positive thinking: Kayakalpa Yoga removes negative thoughts and develops positive attention. It helps to think within yourself. Also, it removes all your unwanted thoughts.
- Reduce insomnia: Many of us do have a problem with sleeping, and it’s called insomnia. Kayakalpa yoga helps you to have an enjoyable sleep.
- Remove infertility problem: Yes, you hear it correctly. We know many women face problems during conception. Kayakalpa Yoga will remove the problem of infertility.
- Kayakalpa Yoga helps keep the mind calm and soothe: It also reduces stress and anxiety. As all these get reduces, it will help in the growth of ova at an average level.
How to do Kayakalpa Yoga – Essential Factors
It mainly involves simple practising of mudras and breathing exercises. It improves your health by allowing energy to flow throughout your body.
- Remember always sits in a relaxed manner. Three postures of Kayakalpa yoga should be practiced in the morning and evening, respectively.
- How to do Kayakalpa Yoga at home? Kayakalpa Yoga is beneficial for our health. You have to follow few simple steps. Then everyone can easily do Kayakalpa Yoga at home.
- You must practice it under a mentor and join online classes for Kayakalpa yoga. They also support you in video sessions. Apps are also available in the Google Play store. There are paid as well as free courses of Kayakalpa yoga, which are available online. EBooks are also available.
- As a practitioner, you must breathe in and out slowly by your nose and exhale forcefully through your mouth. It must happen in a particular sequence.
- Distinguish between Medical Kayakalpa and Yogic Kayakalpa.
- Practicing Medical Kayakalpa can postpone death. Whereas in the case of Yogic Kayakalpa, we can also remove ego and control the mind. If you can control your mind, then you can achieve many things in your life.
“Physical health is indispensable to achieve the purpose of life. If health us ignored death is nearby, the perfection of consciousness is then a dream. I learned the art of nurturing the health, and so I practised the art “.– By Thirumoolar Thirumandiram
Vethathiri Maharishi Kayakalpa yoga
He was a spiritual leader, world peace activist, scientist, and philosopher. The guru was born in the year 1911 on 14th August and left us in 2006 on 28th March. He founded the World Community Service Center in Chennai and established nearly 300 yoga centres throughout the world. He gifted Kaya Kalpa yoga to humanity.
The government of Tamil Nadu has approved teaching his Simplified Kundalini Yoga in many schools. Thus, for the betterment of humankind, VethathiriMaharshi synthesizes a complete science of living.
Kayakalpa Yoga Centre in Chennai Tamil state
The name of the center is Venthathri Maharishi’s Kayakalpa Yoga Therapy and Research Centre. It’s not only a yoga class. It’s a place that will help you to refresh your body. They have their centres in Kutchey Road of Mylapore, Chennai, Tamil Nadu. It’s a perfect yoga centre to stimulate yourself. Some other centres are Yoga & Meditation Centre, Body and Soul Yoga Studio, SKY YOGA, Kayakalpa Health Centre. Every year many tourists travel here to learn yoga.
Vethathiri Maharishi Simplified Kundalini Yoga Society, The Yoga School, is renowned for the institute centre in Singapore.
If you fall under the following categories, then Kayakalpa yoga is not for you.
- If you are a pregnant woman, then you must not do Ojas breathing. You only practice Aswini Mudra.
- It’s not recommended for those children who haven’t reached puberty yet.
- If you are above 70 years, then it’s not recommended for you.
- No matter what age group you belong to, patients wait until you recover if you are ill.
- If you have undergone a major operation, then wait for your full recovery. After your recovery, you can continue with your practice as usual.
Kayakalpa Yoga side effects
- Kaya Kalpa yoga must be started after years of fourteen. It’s notified in the Kayakalpa yoga’s terms condition. So before the start, you should follow the instructions. Otherwise, it may be harmful to you.
- Pregnant ladies and lactating mothers do not do this Yoga during this period. At the time of pregnancy, the body would not be in a stable condition, so that any wrong move will harm your body as well as your baby’s health condition. And for the lactating mother, Kaya Kalpa yoga practice will increase the hormonal secretions, which is a significant side effect of the baby’s health.
- Women should not practice this for three days of the menstrual period because Yoga increases extra pressure on the body and the abdomen area. So it creates ovarian disorder.
- It would be best if you did not practice this Yoga on a full stomach. Not only Kaya Kalpa practice any yoga should not be done at this time. Usually, Yoga increases blood circulation. So if you are in the full stomach, you put extra pressure on your body, and it will cause abdomen disorder. Should wait two to three hours after the meal.
- Before doing Kaya Kalpa yoga, you must be learned or trained enough. It would be best if you learned from an experienced instructor. If you are not doing the proper steps while doing Yoga, It might negatively affect your health.
According to the studies, it has been seen that many PCOS patients recovered by practicing Kayakalpa Yoga. It’s one of the easiest and effective practices to extend your lifespan. If you practice Kayakalpa Yoga correctly by maintaining all the rules, anybody can live for 120 years without my pain, and most importantly, without medicine.