Arcades in Michigan, USA, have been a popular destination for gamers and families for decades. From classic arcade games to modern virtual reality experiences, Michigan offers various arcade options for every person.
They offer vintage yet contemporary games, pinball machines, arcade cabinets, virtual reality, and escape rooms. The arcade is still around for individuals who miss the social aspect of video gaming. Whether it’s a day of ancient fun or to experience the latest technology, Michigan arcades offer it all.
List of 23 Best Arcades in Michigan
1. C.J. Barrymore’s – Clinton, Michigan
C.J. Barrymore’s is a complex that was established in 1974. It features various attractions for all ages, including an extensive arcade. The 10,000-square-foot arcade at C.J. Barrymore’s has over 100 arcade games.
Games like Dark Escape, Halo Fireteam Raven, Injustice, Jurassic Park, Star Wars Battle Pod, etc. are available. The arcade has traditional games, ticket redemption games, a bowling alley, laser tag, and mini-golf. A full-service restaurant and a snack bar are here. They even host private parties and events.
- Popular Games: Bumper Cars, XD Dark Ride, Drop Tower, Saddle Sling.
- Hours: Saturday from 12:00 pm to 10:00 pm, Sunday from 12:00 pm to 8:00 pm.
- Contact: 586-469-2800
- Nearby Attraction: George George Memorial Park, Waldenburg Park.
Address: 21750 Hall Road, Clinton Township, MI 48038
2. Stardust Entertainment Center – Saginaw, MI
Stardust Entertainment Center is a well-known destination for having fun. A fantastic arcade offers various games and activities among its many attractions. The arcade here has over 50+ games, like Space Invaders, Jurassic Park Arcade, and Halo: Fireteam Raven.
Visitors can play their favorite games using tokens or game cards in their game rooms. This place features a range of ticket redemption games, like Skee-Ball. It includes interactive experiences like virtual reality games, Axe throwing, escape rooms, private bowling, and bumper cars.
- Popular Games: Laser tag, Bumper cars, Private bowling.
- Hours: Tuesday- Friday from 3:00 pm to 11:00 pm, Saturday from 12:00 pm to 11:00 pm, Sunday from 12:00 pm to 8:00 pm.
- Contact: 989-793-6300
- Nearby Attractions: Saginaw Art Museum, Castle Museum of Saginaw County History.
Address: 3750 Bay Rd Saginaw, MI, US 48603
3. Escape – Troy, Michigan
Escape is a thrilling and immersive bowling alley and an arcade. It’s one of Michigan’s top destinations, with bowling and laser tag attractions. The bowling lanes provide an excellent space for seasoned bowlers and casual players.
The lanes have advanced scoring systems and comfortable seating areas. It has a variety of classic and modern video games while enjoying on-site food. They host private events such as fundraisers, birthday parties, and more.
- Popular Games: Laser tag, Bowling, Walking Dead, Jurassic Park.
- Hours: Monday- Friday from 5:00 pm to 11:00 pm, Saturday- Sunday from 12:00 pm to 11:00 pm.
- Contact: 248-879-8700
- Nearby Attractions: Detroit Zoo, Troy Historic Village.
Address: 1950 E Square Lake Rd, Troy, MI 48085
4. Dave & Buster’s Livonia – Livonia, Michigan
Dave & Buster’s in Livonia is a destination that offers dining, gaming, and nightlife. It is situated in the suburbs of Detroit and has a vibrant atmosphere and a lively bar scene. There, you will find an extensive arcade game selection as well.
It features various video games, classic arcade favorites, interactive experiences, and prize redemption games. Guests can enjoy racing games, shooting simulations, and sports-themed games. Its full-service restaurant and bar accompany visitors to play with delicious food.
Watching basketball matches with friends and family is a great option. Dave & Buster allows guests to host parties, such as birthdays or office events.
- Popular Games: Dodgeball, Top Gun, Wicked Tuna.
- Hours: Sunday- Thursday from 11:00 am to 12:00 am, Friday- Saturday from 11:00 am to 1:00 am.
- Contact: 734-452-4600
- Nearby Attractions: Greenmead Historical Village, Rotary Park.
Address: 19375 Victor Pkwy, Livonia, MI 48152, USA
5. Barcade – Detroit, Michigan
Barcade is a unique destination that combines the elements of a classic arcade and a lively bar. As its name suggests, Barcade offers a nostalgic experience of playing retro arcade games while serving various beverages. Vintage arcade games are extremely popular with visitors.
Iconic classic games like Pac-Man, Space Invaders, Donkey Kong, etc. are present here. Alongside playing nostalgic games, the craft beer served here makes the day. The ambiance at Barcade is laid-back and inviting, with dark decor and good lighting. Booking for a private party is welcome here.
- Popular Games: Alien 3, Avengers, Crazy Taxi.
- Hours: Monday- Thursday from 4:00 pm to 1:00 am, Friday from 2:00 pm to 2:00 am, Saturday from 12:00 pm to 2:00 am, Sunday from 12:00 pm to 1:00 am.
- Contact: 313-285-9410
- Nearby Attractions: Beacon Park, Michigan Science Center.
Address: 666 Selden Street Detroit, MI, US 48201
6. Universal Non-stop – Warren, Michigan
Universal Non-stop is an amusement center that was established in 2021. There are, in total, 50+ arcade games available here to enjoy. It’s one of the biggest arcades in Michigan.
They have interactive games like air hockey, non-stop bounce, virtual reality, racing simulators, etc. Arrangements of food and drinks are sufficient inside the food court. To some extent, Universal Non-stop provides the booking of the place for parties and events.
- Popular Games: Go Karts, Bumper Cars, Bowling, Laser tag.
- Hours: Thursday- Saturday from 12:00 pm to 11:00 pm, Sunday from 12:00 pm to 10:00 pm.
- Contact: 586-782-4349
- Nearby Attractions: Detroit Zoo, Red Oaks Nature Center.
Address: 28300 Dequindre Rd Warren, MI, US 48092
7. Airway Fun Center – Portage, MI
Airway Fun Center has been a premier gaming destination since 1958. They give visitors and their families a first-rate entertainment experience. The arcade is filled with games, from classic to newer, cutting-edge games that use the latest technology. Previously famous for its bowling lane, now the arcade is getting all the attention.
The highlight of the arcade is the redemption center. Skeeball, racing games, first-person shooters, sports games, and VR roller coasters are available. Food and drinks are given inside for refreshment during the gameplay. Group events and parties are highly welcome.
- Popular Games: Balladium, Climbing Wall, Laser Maze, Rope Course, Mini golf.
- Hours: Monday- Thursday from 10:00 am to 11:00 pm, Friday from 10:00 am to 12:00 am, Saturday from 9:00 am to 12:00 am, and Sunday from 9:00 am to 11:00 pm.
- Contact: 269-327-7061
- Nearby Attractions: Air Zoo Aerospace & Science Museum, Milham Park.
Address: 5626 Portage Rd Portage, MI, US 49002
8. Revel & Roll – Ann Arbor, Michigan
Revel & Roll is an entertainment center that offers various activities for people of every age. Their arcade has got much attention and is popular among visitors. It is spacious, with ample seating and a casual, laid-back atmosphere.
There are retro arcade games like Pac-Man and newer games like Guitar Hero, Mario Kart Arcade GP DX, etc. The arcade has a selection of Modern video games in its deluxe arcade. This hub at Revel & Roll is known for its art, technology, and quality equipment. Leagues, social clubs, and restaurants are additional attractions.
- Popular Games: Billiards, Bowling.
- Hours: Monday- Thursday from 4:00 pm to 12:00 am, Friday from 2:00 pm to 12:00 am, Saturday from 12:00 pm to 1:00 am, and Sunday from 12:00 pm to 10:00 pm.
- Contact: 734-665-4474
- Nearby Attractions: University of Michigan Museum of Natural History, Kelsey Museum of Archaeology.
Address: 1950 S Industrial Hwy, Ann Arbor, MI 48104, USA
9. High Caliber Karting and Entertainment – Okemos, MI
High Caliber Karting and Entertainment is an indoor arcade and family fun center. Three like-minded friends founded it. The arcade here provides a distinctive set of games, from classic to the latest. The most popular attraction is the indoor go-kart track, which features high-performance karts reaching up to 40 miles per hour.
Various games include race camp, combat karting, Axe throwing, pocket soccer, throwball, etc. Archery tags, Gelleyball Blasters, Rage Room, etc are also present. They serve food, drinks and host various events here.
- Popular Games: Axe throwing, Rage rooms, Combat Karting.
- Hours: Monday- Thursday from 12:00 pm to 10:00 pm, Friday & Saturday from 12:00 pm to 12:00 am, and Sunday from 12:00 pm to 8:00 pm.
- Contact: 517-721-1790
- Nearby Attractions: Harris Nature Center, Michigan 4-H Children’s Garden.
Address: 1982 W Grand River Ave 800, Okemos, MI 48864
10. Round 1 Bowling and Amusement – Auburn Hills, MI
Round 1 Bowling and Amusement is a Japan-originated entertainment business that expanded to the USA in 2010. Masahiko Sugino founded this place and has opened more than 50 amusement centers nationwide.
They have three values: entertainment, sincerity, and passion, which resonate with visitors. The arcade here is full of fun, virtual, and classic games. They import popular Japanese arcade machines to connect people with their values.
Other games include bowling, Karaoke, ping pong, darts, billiards, etc. This multi-entertainment complex has facilities like food and drinks. One can get a membership for more discounts and offers while visiting.
- Popular Games: Karaoke, Spo-Cha, Darts.
- Hours: Sunday- Monday from 10:00 am to 2:00 pm.
- Contact: 248-464-6492
- Nearby Attractions: Legoland Discovery Center Michigan, Peppa Pig World of Play Michigan.
Address: 4220 Baldwin Rd Ste A502 Auburn Hills, MI, US 48326
11. BAM! Entertainment Center – Holland, Michigan
BAM! Entertainment Center is a family-friendly arcade and entertainment center. They have over 70 games, including classic favorites like Pac-Man and newer games like Guitar Hero. The center features a laser tag arena that provides players with a challenging experience.
All the games here are interactive; for example, Rabbids Hollywood and Transformers Human Alliance. This place has an indoor ropes course and a virtual reality experience. Dining and events are among their additional offerings.
- Popular Games: Laser tag, Open Bowling.
- Hours: Monday- Wednesday from 4:00 pm to 11:00 pm, Thursday from 12:00 pm to 11:00 pm, Friday from 7:00 am to 2:00 pm, and Saturday from 9:00 am to 2:00 pm. Sundays from 12 pm to 9 pm. (Spring break hours) : Sunday from 12:00 pm to 9:00 pm, Monday & Thursday from 11:00 am to 11:00 pm, Friday & Saturday from 11:00 am to 2:00 pm.
- Contact: 616-392-7086
- Nearby Attractions: Holland Museum, Centennial Park.
Address: 478 E 16th Street, Holland, MI 49423
12. The Arcade – Livingston County, Michigan
The arcade is a well-known amusement center. This unique venue offers all visitors a range of arcade games and laser tag. They have a combination of classic and modern games at affordable rates.
The popular games are Williams, Midway, Atari, Bally, Sega, Stern Pinball, and Gottlieb. The arcade extends birthday party packages, corporate events, and group rates. Serving food in retro arcades is an amusing experience.
- Popular Games: Pinball, Laser tag.
- Hours: Friday from 4:00 pm to 11:00 pm, Saturday from 12:00 pm to 11:00 pm, Sunday from 2:00 pm to 8:00 pm, Monday- Thursday Closed.
- Contact: 810-522-5288
- Nearby Attractions: Island Lake Recreation Area, Brighton Recreation Area.
Address: 10816 Grand River Ave Brighton, MI, US 48116.
13. The Coin Slot – Traverse City, MI
The Coin Slot is a vintage video game arcade destination in Michigan. They offer various classic and modern games for all ages to enjoy. The whole experience and vintage setting will take people back in time. It features over 50 pinball machines, Attack from Mars, and the Mandalorians.
Old classic arcade games, including Pac-Man, Galaga, and Street Fighter II, can be found here. They host monthly pinball tournaments and weekly arcade game challenges. This center is known best for its foods and drinks complementing the gaming session.
- Popular Games: Pinball.
- Hours: Monday- Thursday from 5:00 pm to 12:00 am, Friday- Saturday from 12:00 pm to 12:00 am, and Sunday from 12:00 pm to 10:00 pm.
- Contact: 231-642-5661
- Nearby Attractions: Pirate’s Cove Adventure Park, Clinch Park.
Address: 346 E Front St, Traverse City, MI 49684
14. BIG Best In Games – Ypsilanti, MI
BIG Best In Games is an arcade that has been in business for 25 years. The center features a unique mix of arcade games, pinball machines, and console gaming stations. It has a modern, sleek look, with neon lights and vibrant colors.
Games like Pac-Man, Galaga, Street Fighter II, and Mario Kart are present. They provide gaming stations with comfortable seating and high-definition TVs. Bar, grill, and lounges are their extended attraction areas for refreshments. Booking party packages is always welcome here.
- Popular Games: Karting, Football bowling, Drop tower, Selfie Mini golf.
- Hours: Monday – Thursday from 12:00 pm to 11:00 pm, Friday & Saturday from 12 pm to 12 am, and Sunday from 12:00 pm to 11:00 pm.
- Contact: 734 660 5335
- Nearby Attractions: County Farm Park, Lillie Park
Address: 4095 Carpenter Rd., Ypsilanti, MI 48197
15. Klassic Arcade 2.0 – Gobles, MI
Klassic Arcade 2.0 specializes in classic arcade games from the 80s and 90s. It features over 80 vintage arcade games, pinball machines, and classic console games. This arcade has ample space decorated with vintage posters and neon lights, creating a nostalgic and fun atmosphere.
My favorite games are Donkey Kong, Ms. Pac-Man, Space Invaders, and Dance Revolution. There are classic games, including Nintendo and Sega Genesis games. The arcade has 3 locations, the other two on Highway Gobles and Gremps Street. Hosting birthday parties is always welcome here.
- Popular Games: Pinball.
- Hours: Monday- Friday from 3:00 pm to 8:00 pm, Saturday from 12:00 pm to 8:00 pm, and Sunday from 12:00 pm to 5:00 pm.
- Contact: 269-628-9079
- Nearby Attractions: Oshtemo Township Park, Allegan Event.
Address: 206 South State Street Gobles, MI, US 49055
16. Crazy Quarters Arcade – Bay City, Michigan
Crazy Quarters Arcade is a popular destination whose owners are Chris Exo and Jeff Palmer. The arcade is known for its wide selection of games and friendly atmosphere. Classic games like Pac-Man, Space Invaders, and Donkey are nostalgic for the 80s and 90s born.
They are serious about arcade preservation but have a variety of modern racing games and shooters. This arcade has a prize-redeeming counter. The option for online merch buying is their extrinsic offering.
- Popular Games: Pinball, dance-dance revolution, Skee ball.
- Hours: Wednesday- Thursday from 2:00 pm to 9:00 pm, Friday from 2:00 pm to 11:59 pm, Saturday from 11:00 am to 11:59 pm, and Sunday from 11:00 am to 8:00 pm.
- Contact: 989-439-8030
- Nearby Attractions: Wenonah Park at World Friendship Shell, Veterans Memorial Park.
Address: 304 Center Ave, Bay City, Michigan.
17. Pinball Pete’s – East Lansing, MI
Pinball Pete’s is a mid-Michigan staple arcade and pinball destination that started in the ’70s. It has been a beloved fixture in the Lansing area for decades. This old-fashioned arcade features a wide variety of games, including virtual games. It has another branch in Ann Arbor.
The arcade’s collection ranges from vintage to modern, high-tech games with vintage machines of the 70s. Some popular machines include Attack from Mars, Twilight Zone, and Medieval Madness. They feature a snack bar with various food and drinks available. The menu includes pizza, hot dogs, nachos, and craft beers.
- Popular Games: Air Hockey, Billiards, Redemption games.
- Hours: Sunday- Thursday from 12:00 pm to 12:00 am, Friday & Saturday from 12:00 pm to 1:00 am.
- Contact: 517-337-2544
- Nearby Attractions: Eli and Edythe Broad Art Museum, W.J. Beal Botanical Garden.
Address: 220 Albert St, East Lansing, MI 48823
18. Fun ZoneZ – Redford, MI
Fun ZoneZ is a dinosaur-themed family amusement arcade with games and activities for kids and adults alike. Interactive arcade games are one of the popular demands of visitors here. It features over 50 games, including classic favorites like air hockey and skeeball.
There are new games, like virtual reality experiences and racing games. The facility has a range of ticket redemption games. It has a snack bar serving pizza, drinks, and healthy options like salads, sandwiches, etc.
They host birthday parties, corporate events, and other special occasions. Their “Silent Zone” lounge offers TVs, Wi-Fi, a pool table, table tennis, and resting places. Smoking and pets are not allowed here.
- Popular Games: Bumper cars, Laser Tag.
- Hours: Tuesday- Thursday from 3:00 pm to 9:00 pm, Friday from 3:00 pm to 11:00 pm, Saturday from 12:00 pm to 11;00 pm, Sunday from 12:00 pm to 9:00 pm.
- Contact: 313 888 6677
- Nearby Attractions: Dearborn Historical Museum, Hines Park.
Address: 27200 Joy Road, Redford Twp, MI 48239
19. Amped Virtual Reality – Kentwood, MI
Amped Virtual Reality is a cutting-edge entertainment center that offers the exciting world of virtual reality. They even have mobile-augmented reality escape rooms. State-of-the-art VR headsets, motion controllers, room-scale tracking technology, etc., are here.
Visitors can choose from action-packed classic games, immersive puzzle adventures, and thrilling modern games. They sanitize their equipment to ensure safety. The rental facility is open yearly to host private events, parties, and summer camps.
- Popular Games: Beat Saber, Spiderman, Plank
- Hours: Sunday from 12:00 pm to 6:00 pm, Wednesday to Thursday from 3:30 pm to 8:00 pm, Friday from 3:30 pm to 9:30 pm, Saturday from 11:00 am to 9:30 pm.
- Contact: 616-608-5508
- Nearby Attractions: Bunker Interpretive Center, Locked 460 Escape Rooms.
Address: 2923 28th St SE, Grand Rapids, MI 49512
20. Edge of Reality VR Arcade – Marquette, MI
Edge of Reality VR Arcade is a premier virtual reality amusement center. The facility is known for its booming technology, immersive experiences, and games. Its sleek and modern design transports visitors into a virtual world.
The video arcade has the latest VR headsets, motion controllers, and room-scale gadgets that allow players to move and interact. Their popular games are Beat Saber, Superhot VR, and Arizona Sunshine.
They permit renting stations to enable gameplay by three players for one hour. Edge of Reality VR Arcade is a famous private event and party destination.
- Popular Games: Pistol Whip, Google Earth VR, War Dust.
- Hours: Wednesday- Saturday from 1:00 pm to 9:00 pm, Sunday from 1:00 pm to 6:00 pm.
- Contact: 906-398-2070
- Nearby Attractions: Marquette Harbor Lighthouse, Marquette Regional History Center.
Address: 333 W. Washington St., Marquette, Michigan 49855.
21. Incredible Mo’s – Grawn, Michigan
The arcade at Incredible Mo’s is a top-rated entertainment center with 35,000 square feet of space. It is just one part of the larger facility, including bowling, laser tag, mini-golf, and a restaurant. They feature skeeball and air hockey, racing, and dance games.
This center has a selection of redemption games to win tickets in exchange for prizes. Their game layout appeals to kids and adults of all skill levels. The 16 bowling lanes are the most liked offering of all the games. Booking of space for personal purposes is a known practice at Incredible Mo’s. Arrangements for food and drinks are available between game hours.
- Popular Games: Bowling, Leagues.
- Hours: (Spring Break Hours) Monday- Saturday from 2:00 pm to 10:00 pm, Sunday from 12:00 pm to 5:00 pm, (Regular Days) Monday, Tuesday, Thursday & Friday from 3:30 pm to 10:00 pm, Saturday from 2:00 pm to 10:00 pm, Sunday from 12:00 pm to 5:00 pm.
- Contact: 231-944-1355
- Nearby Attractions: Boardman River Nature Center, Grand Traverse Natural Education Reserve.
Address: 1355 Silver Lake Crossings Boulevard, Grawn, MI 49637
22. Spare Time Entertainment Center – Lansing, MI
Spare Time Entertainment Center is an exquisite destination for gamers. This seven thousand-square-foot arcade gives all the pleasure of indoor gaming. The interior of this place is highly calming and well-lit. They offer various activities, including bowling, laser tag, bumper cars, and more.
They have everything from Pac-Man and Space Invaders to newer games like Jurassic Park Arcade and Mario Kart. Moreover, this arcade features various redemption games. Food and drinks are available here, and personal event bookings are allowed.
- Popular Games: Axe Throwing, Escapology, Sand Volleyball, Bumper Cars.
- Hours: Monday- Friday from 3:00 pm to 11:00 pm, Saturday, 7 Sunday from 1:00 pm to 11:00 pm.
- Contact: 517-337-2695
- Nearby Attractions: Potter Park Zoo, Impression 5 Science Center.
Address: 3101 East Grand River Avenue Lansing, MI 48912
23. Perfect Game – Farmington Hills, Michigan
Perfect Game is a family entertainment center filled with various types of gaming. The arcade is spacious and well-lit, providing a comfortable and inviting environment. One of the highlights of the arcade is its selection of ticket redemption games. These games include skee ball, basketball, and various other skill-based games.
It features a range of classic arcade games like Space Invaders, GP DX, and Jurassic Park. Typhoon is an interactive simulator that gives players a virtual reality experience. Bowling is among the main attractions here. Leagues and arrangements for food and drinks are an additional bonus.
- Popular Games: Laser Tag, Bowling.
- Hours: Monday from 5:00 pm to 10:00 pm, Tuesday from 8:00 pm to 11:00 pm, Wednesday from 8:30 pm to 11:00 pm, Thursday & Friday from 5:00 pm to 11:00 pm, Saturday from 12:00 pm to 11:00 pm, Sunday from 12:00 pm to 9:00 pm.
- Contact: 248-478-2230
- Nearby Attractions: Farmington Hills Nature Center, Greenmead Historical Village.
Address: 35000 Grand River Ave., Farmington Hills, MI 48335
Find Arcades Near You
Arcades in Michigan have a rich history of several decades, providing countless hours of entertainment and nostalgia for generations of gamers. It has adapted to the changing times with new technologies and innovative game designs.