Brigit’s Bakery Afternoon Tea Sightseeing Bus Tours in London, UK, offers a delightful experience. You will experience a charming mobile tea room by hopping aboard this vintage double-decker bus. Savour afternoon tea spread with a selection of sandwiches, freshly baked scones, and pastries while taking in the different landmarks of the city.
Along with the views and friendly service, this 90-minute tour promises an unforgettable journey through the city. The bus tour blends British tradition with a modern flair. Visitors can treat themselves with elegance and nostalgia on the Tea Bus Tour.
Brigit’s Bakery Afternoon Tea Sightseeing Bus Tours
How to book Tickets for Brigit’s Bakery Afternoon Tea Bus Tours?
There are three ways to book tickets for Brigit’s Bakery Afternoon Tea Bus Tours: First, online, by phone, or in person at the bakery. To book tickets online, go to the Brigit’s Bakery website.
- Please select your preferred tour, date, and time when booking a tour. Enter accurate contact details and payment information. After booking, you will immediately receive an email confirmation with the ticket details.
- To book tickets by phone, call Brigit’s Bakery at +20 3 0261188. Their customer service team can help with booking tickets over the phone.
- To book tickets in person, visit Brigit’s Bakery in London.
How long is Brigit’s Bakery bus tour?
The Brigit’s Bakery bus tour lasts 90 minutes, depending on traffic. The tour takes around some of London’s most famous landmarks, including Big Ben, the Houses of Parliament, Westminster Abbey, St. James’s Park, Hyde Park, the Royal Albert Hall, Nelson’s Column, & Downing Street. Along the way, Visitors will enjoy a delicious afternoon tea with finger sandwiches, scones, clotted cream, and pastries.
Brigit’s Bakery Afternoon Tea Bus Tour date Timings Prices
The Brigit’s Bakery bus tour departs from two locations in London: Trafalgar Square
(No. 8 Northumberland Av) and Station Victoria. The tour times differ on the day of the week and the season. Below are the timings associated with the tours on most days.
- Dates: Daily
- Times: 12:00, 12:30, 13:00, 14:30, 15:00, 15:30, and 17:00.
- Prices: Tickets are £45 per adult and £35 per child (ages 5-15). Free rides for children till the age of 5.
Themes & Interior of Peppa Pig Bus Tour
The design and interior of Brigit’s Bakery afternoon tea bus tour is beautiful, with a touch of vintage charm. This bus is a traditional London Routemaster, carefully restored and decorated. The interior here has plush seats, polished wood, & brass tones.
Tables are set with fine china and linens, and silver teapots and teacups accompany the tea service. The bus has air conditioning and heating so guests can stay comfortable despite the weather. Moreover, different themes are associated with the bus, like Peppa Pig.
The themes of the afternoon tea bus tours are directly proportional to the food, the decorations on the bus, and the tour guide’s commentary. For instance, the French tour bus is adorned with French flags and bunting with the guide sharing the stories.
Menu of Brigit’s Bakery Afternoon Tea Bus Tour
There are a variety of menus that cater to many dietary requirements. The savoury options include mini mushroom quiche, cheddar & mustard mayo finger sandwich, prawn cocktail finger sandwich, & focaccia bun with pesto.
The sweet options include freshly baked scones with clotted cream & jam, chocolate brownies & fruit scones.
They also promote delectable drinks such as coffee, hot chocolate, and tea. The bus tour keeps various alcoholic drinks, including prosecco, champagne, and gin cocktails, handy as well.
Things to Note Before Booking Brigit’s Bakery Afternoon Tea Bus Tour
- There is no toilet on board, so use the restroom before you board the bus.
- Bookings are to be made in advance as the seats fill up quickly. The tours run on time. There are no stops during the tour as this is a hop-on, hop-off tour.
- Visitors will be provided with extra packaging to carry the leftovers with them. Additionally, they give tour cups as souvenirs.
In conclusion, Brigit’s Bakery Afternoon Tea Bus Tour promises a great time that blends tradition with modernity. From the moment you set foot aboard, this vintage double-decker bus transforms into a charming tea room.