Daringbadi in Odisha is an expansive region at an ascent of 3000 feet above sea level. You can visit the hill station and the tourist places in Daringbadi Odisha all year round, but October to March is the best time to visit.
The site lies amidst coffee gardens, plantations, alluring valleys, foreign plants, pine forests, etc. Daringbari is similar to Ayodhya hill Purulia in West Bengal. Apart from that, there are many tourist places to visit in Daringbadi. You can do a joint Gopalpur and Daringbadi tour from Kolkata.
The hill station is named after “Daring Sahib,” a British officer in charge., also known as “Kashmir of Odisha.” It’s a rumour that you can enjoy snowfall here. A few years ago, the temperature was down to zero degrees, but nowadays, the temperature goes down to 4 /5 degrees in winter. So there is hard to find snow here.
List of 31 Best Daringbadi Tourist Places in Odisha for sightseeing
1. Nature’s park or Butterfly Park
Butterfly park, a nature park, helps in conserving and displaying medicinal plants & butterflies. It’s at Daringbadi in the Kandhamal district, and visitors enjoy the sight of beautiful butterflies in their natural habitat.
The management provides shelter and food for butterflies. Plants with nectar, like barleria, pentas, Ixora, Nerium, lantana, etc., are grown. Tecoma stans, ficus, curry leaf, hibiscus, palm, guava, mango, and bamboo plants are planted on the upper part To provide the butterflies shelter.
Over 50 rare plant species are planted in the medicinal garden. There is an auditorium which runs 3D environment, wildlife conservation and nature shows. Life-size statues of animals and exhibits from Kutia Kondh tribals’ (living in Kandhamal) tradition & life are displayed.
- Address: W498+36X, Siripanga, Odisha 762104
- Entry fee: INR 10 per person (approx)
- Timings: 07:00 am till 05:00 pm
- How to reach: The distance between Daringbadi hiltop to Butterfly Park is 3.2 km by car, about 7 minutes.
2. Hill View Park Daringbadi
The Hill View park, a major Daringbadi attraction, is surrounded by thick forest. It’s at the heart of India’s Eastern Ghats in the Kandhamal district.
There is a selfie point, watchtower and a children’s park inside. The atmosphere and greenery attract visitors to enjoy views of endless hills, pine forests and valleys.
Winter is the most favourable time to visit Hill View Park. This mountain looks alluring during sunset and sunrise. The artificial park has animal statues made for kids to play with. Many tourist sights like Nature camp, Herbal plant Garden and Butterfly Park are nearby.
- Address: W499+W8M, Daringbadi – Phulbani road, Odisha 762104
- Entry fee: INR 10 per person (approx), car parking INR 30
- Timings: 08:00 am till 06:30 pm
- How to reach: Daringbadi to Hill View Park is 2.9 km by car (6 minutes). Hill View Park is within walking distance of Butterfly Park (400 m).
3. Silent Valley Sunset Point
Sunset point (silent valley) is an alluring viewpoint in Daringbadi. Silent valley is perfect for glimpsing the panorama of Eastern Ghats. Standing on the viewpoint, visitors see the entire valley below.
Tourists from here enjoy a mesmerising view of the setting sun. It’s the ultimate destination to view the sunset and click beautiful pictures.
- Address: Dasiketa, Greenbadi, Odisha 762104
- Entry Fee: INR 20 for car parking (approx)
- How to reach: The distance between Sunset Point or Silent Valley and Daringbadi is 3.7 km (8 minutes approx).
4. Coffee Plantation Garden Daringbadi
The coffee garden of Daringbadi is an ancient destination for growing coffee, and favourable weather allows all-year-round cultivation.
The park is amidst a thick pine forest, tall mountains, huge coffee gardens, and beautiful valleys. Visitors find black pepper and coffee plants growing on the tree in the garden.
Odisha’s Soil Conservation and Forest Department take care of this place. Tourists buy pepper, coffee, and other spices like turmeric from here, and it’s a popular destination to take a stroll.
- Address: V4V8+X82, Bramhanigaon road, Daringbadi, Odisha 762104
- Entry fee: INR 30 per person (approx)
- Timings: 08:00 am till 06:00 pm
- How to reach: The distance between Daringbadi to Coffee Garden is 2.6 km by car, about 6 minutes.
5. Pine Forest and Duluri River
The beautiful pine forest in the South of Daringbadi is near the coffee garden. A belt of high pine trees is on either side of the route to Baunigam. In the early 70s, the Forest
Department of Odisha established this plantation. Early morning is the best time to visit when the place gets immersed in fog.
Flowing along this beautiful pine forest is the Duluri River. It Flows on a stony bed and enhances the beauty of this place.
Duluri riverside is a perfect place to enjoy a picnic while listening to the flowing water, blowing of wind and sound of forest creatures.
- Address: V4F6+MVV, Daringbadi, Odisha 762104
- How to reach: The forest is 2 km from Daringbadi by car.
6. Rushikulya River
Rushikulya is a major river in Odisha, and it originates at 1000 m from the hills of Daringbadi in the Eastern Ghats. This waterway has a length of 165 km with a 770 square kilometre catchment area.
The river fills the whole of Ganjam and Kandhamal, and Rushikulya joins the Bay of Bengal at Puruna Bandha. This rivulet has several tributaries like Dhanei, Baghua, Badanadi, etc.
- Address: Ganjam district and Kandhamal district in Odisha, India.
- How to reach: Rushikulya river is 88 km from Daringbadi by car, which takes about 2 hours (approx).
7. Surada Dam – One of the Tourist Places in Daringbadi Odisha
Surada Ghai Dam in the Ganjam district was built across the Padma river in the late nineteenth century. The Dam is amidst lush green forest and beautiful mountains, which looks mesmerising during sunrise.
The government of Odisha has set up Biju Patnaik Picnic Spot for tourists near Surada dam. The spot has a new jetty, a beautiful Park and Biju Minar. There are Sidheswar and Maa Khunteswari Temple nearby.
- Address: Dam Rd, Surada, Odisha 761108
- Timings: 06:00 am till 10:00 pm
- How to reach: Surada Dam is 47 km from Daringbadi by car (1 hour 6 minutes).
8. Khunteswari Temple
Maa Khunteswari temple is on a hill near Surada dam in Daringbadi. In this temple, goddesses Kali, Lakshmi and Durga are worshipped through a single idol. From here, tourists glimpse tall hills and the beautiful Surada dam.
The place attracts many visitors during winter due to its mild and pleasant climate. Visitors reach Khunteswari temple via a steep and small ghat road.
- Address: QC3M+Q5Q, Khunteswari Hill Rd, Surada, Odisha-761108
- Timings: 06:00 am till 06:00 pm
- How to reach: The distance between Daringbadi and Khunteswari temple is 46.6 km by car (1 hour 6 minutes).
9. Mandasaru Waterfall
Mandasaru valley is at an elevation of 3280 feet from sea level, and there is a beautiful waterfall and Nature Camp. Mandasaru Waterfall, also called Pisogrundu, is a lesser-known tourist spot in Odisha, and it’s about 2 km away from Nature’s Camp.
Trek to this waterfall goes through a thick forest and rocky terrain. You can hear the gurgling of water from a distance.
- Address: X6PR+G25, Barepanga, Odisha 762101
- Entry fee: INR 10 per person (approx)
- How to reach: Mandasaru waterfall is 31.7 km from Daringbadi by car (57 minutes).
10. Mandasaru Nature Camp
Mandasaru Nature Camp on the Mandasaru hill is a famous tourist spot that lies amidst thick & moist tropical deciduous forest. A scenic view of the Mandasaru gorge is enjoyed from here.
The Nature’s Camp has a park for children, two watchtowers, four cottages, plantations, a dining hall, a watchtower room, and a resort area. During winter, tourists visit the camp and enjoy picnics with their family & friends.
- Address: X6JR+86W, Barepanga, Odisha 762101
- Entry fee: Double Bed Wood Cottage (Non AC), INR 3714, Double Bed Watch Tower Room (Non AC), INR 2476
- How to reach: Mandasaru Nature Camp is 31.9 km from Daringbadi by car, which takes 57 minutes.
11. Lover’s Point Dadubada
Lover’s point is a picturesque vista reached after crossing rocky hurdles. The name “lover’s point” depicts the love between nature and humans. This place is amidst tall hills and thick forests with cave formations nearby.
The water of this fall is cool and clean. It attracts tourists who want to enjoy a bath in natural beauty. Enough parking place close to lover’s point is available for visitors.
- Address: 2352+VQV, Ludubandha, Odisha 762103
- How to reach: Lover’s Point is 19.3 km from Daringbadi by car (28 minutes).
12. Emu Bird Sanctuary
The Emu farm sanctuary in Dadubada is a private farm famous for breeding male and female Emu. It’s the world’s most giant flightless bird from Australia. Emu can stand tall to a stature of six feet. Visitors coming to Daringbadi and visit the Emu farm. To see rare birds and have fun.
- Address: Emu zoo kirikuti, Daringbadi – Phulbani Rd, Odisha-762103
- Entry fee: INR 10 per person (approx)
- Timings: 08:00 am till 04:00 pm
- How to reach: Emu Bird Sanctuary is 18.8 km from Daringbadi by car (26 minutes).
13. Midubanda Waterfall
Midubanda Waterfall is 16 km from Daringbadi. Visitors climb down 181 steps to explore the base of this waterfall. Cool and clean water gushes from a high mountain.
At the bottom, there is a pond where people bathe. Midubanda lies amidst a dense green forest. It’s a popular destination for group picnics. The best time to visit is during winter.
- Address: R33C+M78, Odisha 762104
- Entry fee: INR 50 per vehicle (approx)
- How to reach: The distance between Midubanda waterfall and Daringbadi is 16 km by car, about 27 minutes.
14. Pangali Valley View Point
Pangali Ghat’s viewpoint lies en route to Midubanda Waterfall. It’s surrounded by dense green forest and tall trees. The ghat provides a panoramic view of the entire Pangali Valley.
A small curve below the mountains shows part of a rambling route. This spot is popular among photographers and nature enthusiasts.
- Entry fee: Nil
- Address: R3RG+VMJ, Daringbadi, Bramhanigam Road, Sipubadi, Odisha 762104
- How to reach: The distance from Pangali Valley to Daringbadi is 11.2 km by car, about 19 minutes.
15. Harabhangi Dam
Harabhangi Dam to the North-Western Adava is a famous tourist spot in the Gajapati district. This reservoir is used to reserve water for irrigation. It’s midst green lush forest and tall mountains.
The Dam is a popular picnic destination among tourists in winter. Harabhangi reservoir looks mesmerising during sunset and sunrise. A small road links this Dam to villages in the vicinity.
- Entry fee: Nil
- Address: G47M+J53, Bebiri, Odisha 761217
- How to reach: The distance from Harabhangi dam to Daringbadi is 84.1 km by car (2 hours, 15 minutes).
16. Khasada Waterfall
Khasada waterfall is a famous Weekend holiday and excursion spot in the Gajapati district. The waterfall lies amidst tall mountains and lush green forest, attracting many tourists. Crystal clear water flows continuously from among forests and is perfect for bathing.
Chanderi Buddhist Monastery lies near this waterfall. Thousands of devotees visit the monastery and waterfall. Winter is the ideal time to visit the Khasada waterfall.
- Address: 764M+974, Kamalapur, Odisha 761017
- Parking fee: INR 20 per/hour (approx)
- How to Reach: Khasada waterfall is 122.1 km from Daringbadi by car (3 hours and 13 minutes).
17. Jiranga Buddhist Monastery
Padma Sambhava Monastery, also known as Jirang or Jiranga Buddhist Monastery, is a popular tourist destination. It’s the biggest monastery in East India. In 2010, Dalai Lama inaugurated Padma Sambhava. The place is a college & residence for Buddhist monks.
Jirang lies amidst an alluring valley and various Eastern Ghat hills. There is a beautiful waterfall nearby.
- Address: 77F7+49C, Jeerango, Odisha-761212
- Timings: 07:00 am till 05:00 pm
- How to reach: Jirang Buddhist Monastery is 116 km from Daringbadi by car (3 hours and 3 minutes).
18. Putudi Waterfall
Putudi Waterfall of Phulbani town presents an enchanting atmosphere for visitors. River Salunki falls here from an elevation of 60 feet, and the waterfall lies amidst tall hills and lush forest. Water of Putudi merges with Bada Saluki river.
It’s a perfect tourist spot for weekend parties during winter. The fall creates dense roaring music and Clearwater flowing from the hilltop.
- Address: G5WR+52V, Sesakera, Odisha 762002
- How to reach: From Gopalpur, Putudi waterfall is 191.3 km by car (5 hours approx).
19. Tampara Lake
Tampara is the biggest freshwater lake in Odisha. It lies near Chilika Lagoon and showcases Odisha’s ecological diversity. The breaking of waves onshore gently enhances the place’s beauty. Visitors enjoy water sports around Lake Tampara.
Tourists take a stroll along cashew plantations on the shore. There is a virgin beach in the Bay of Bengal. After trekking for 2 km through these plantations.
- Address: Tampara lake, Odisha
- Timings: 08:00 am till 05:00 pm
- How to reach: Tampara lake is 33.7 km from Gopalpur by car (47 minutes).
20. Chilika Lake
Chilka is the giant and most brackish lagoon in Odisha, covering over 1000 square kilometres in the districts of Ganjam and Khurda. This lake is at a confluence of the Bay of Bengal and River Daya.
Over 160 different migratory birds visit during winters. The scarce Irrawaddy River Dolphins are found here. Tourists enjoy boat rides to other islands in Lake Chilika.
Barkul and Rambha are two access points. Ramsar Convention recognised Chilika as India’s first wetland, with international significance.
- Address: Chilika, Satapada, Khordha District, Puri 752001
- Entry fee: INR 10 per person (Chilika Visitor Center)
- Timings: 08:00 am till 12:00 pm (preferred timing)
- How to reach: Chilika is 49 km from Gopalpur by car (1 hour and 9 minutes).
21. Narayani Temple Ganjam
The Narayani Temple of Eastern Ghats is famous for its scenic splendour. It’s built to honour goddess Narayani with ten hands at Narayani village (Khalikote in Odisha).
There is a sacred shrine of maa Durga (goddess Narayani) with six hands. This temple is surrounded by mango groves and perennial spring, which attracts many devotees all year round.
- Address: 7R96+W7G Ganjam, Odisha-761029
- Timings: 06:00 am till 09:00 pm
- How to reach: The distance between Gopalpur and Narayani Temple is 16 km by car, about 30 minutes.
22. Gopalpur Sea Beach
Gopalpur Sea Beach has clean blue water and cracks which forms back water bed. Canopies of dense green vegetation cover the sleepy lagoon. The beach is lined up with casuarina trees. It’s India’s cleanest and most undisturbed beach.
The sea at Gopalpur is too rough to swim. This east-facing beach offers spectacular views of sunset and sunrise. Visitors enjoy quiet strolls along the banks to rejuvenate themselves. People who love seafood must visit the fish market early in the morning.
- Address: 7W45+VPW, Gopalpur, Odisha 761002
- How to reach: Gopalpur Sea beach is 15.7 km from Brahmapur by car (30 minutes).
23. Gopalpur Lighthouse
The lighthouse is a skeletal tower set up in 1925, and the Odisha Tourism Department looks after it.
Gopalpur lighthouse withstood two major cyclones- “super cyclonic storm” (1999) and “Cyclone Phailin” (2013). The monument currently faces significant erosion from the Bay of Bengal. Now it’s restricted to enter the public as per safety protocols.
- Address: 7W44+QR8, Odisha-761002
- How to reach: Gopalpur lighthouse is 9.8 km (20 minutes) from Gopalpur by car.
24. Taratarini temple
Taratarini temple on a hilltop is a popular religious spot in South Odisha. Rushikulya river griddles around the temple. It’s dedicated to twin sisters- Goddess Tara and Goddesses Tarini.
Tourists can walk 999 steps from the foothills or take the bus or cable car to reach the temple at the top amidst green plantations. Thousands of visitors, picnickers, and devotees visit the Taratarini temple.
- Address: Temple Rd Dt, near River Rushikulya, Raipur, Purusottampur, Odisha-761018
- Timings: 06:30 am till 12:30 pm, 02:00 pm till 05:30 pm and 06:30 pm till 08:30 pm
- How to reach: Taratarini temple is 36 km (55 minutes) from Gopalpur by car.
25. Belghar Wildlife Sanctuary
Belghar Wildlife Sanctuary in Kandhamal district covers 16 174 46 acres. It’s at an elevation of 2255 feet over sea level. Belghar sanctuary houses varieties of fauna and flora.
The famous species of wild elephants and deer are also found here. An immense collection of commercial and medicinal plants lives in the sanctuary. Besides animals, many species of birds are also sighted here.
Kuntia Kondha (tribal people) lives in the hills of Belghar. They follow an ancient tradition, collect essentials from forests, and are friendly & hospitable.
Timings: 09:00 am till 06:00 pm
26. Kalinga Ghati
Kalinga Ghati of Kandhamal district is famous for its natural beauty, birds and animal species. The zigzag roads of this ghati spiral around tall hills resembling a serpent. Driving along these roads gives visitors an adventurous vibe.
There is a vast silviculture garden on the Ghati, which houses many medicinal plants and is populated by rubber & dense bamboo plants. Kalinga Ghati was the abode of many freedom fighters during British rule in India.
- Address: NH157, Odisha 762022
- How to reach: The distance from Daringbadi to Kalinga Ghati is 62.2 km by car (1 hour and 29 minutes).
27. Taptapani Hot Water Spring
Taptapani (boiling water) of Eastern Ghat on the Berhampur-Chandragiri highway is a temple complex & hot spring. It’s renowned for housing a medicinal sulfuric water hot spring (perennial).
Taptapani lies amidst the dense forest and tall hills. The place remains crowded with tourists and devotees. Visitors enjoy serene nature, views of sunset and sunrise, moonlight at night, a glimpse of wild animals, tribal music & dance, and birds chirping. Near this hot spring lies a deer park.
- Address: Taptapani, Odisha-761017
- How to reach: Taptapani is 101.2 km from Gopalpur by car, about 2 hours and 33 minutes.
28. Taptapani Deer Park
Taptapani Deer Park is a popular tourist spot in Ganjam. Over 40,000 visitors explore the place every year. Around 150 deer of four different species, namely barking deer, spotted deer, sambar and blackbuck. A perennial stream running across the park provides food and water.
Address: NH326, Taptapani Deer Park, Odisha
Timings: 09:00 am till 04:00 pm (remains closed on Wednesday)
How to Reach: Taptapani Deer Park is 66.6 km from Gopalpur by car (1 hour and 47 minutes) and 90.9 km from Daringbadi by car (2 hours and 21 minutes).
29. Deer Park Sambalpur
Deer Park in Sambalpur spreads over an immense area of 35 acres. It’s a mini-zoo because over 20 bird species and 288 animal species are found here. Various deer, like barking deer and spotted deer, live in the park. Besides deer, ratel, antelope, monkey, leopard, sloth bear, python, civet, parakeet, birds, parrot, peacock, etc., are also found.
Several flower species planted inside are major tourist attractions. Deer park attracts visitors from November to March.
- Address: Sakhipara, Moti Jharna, Odisha-768001
- Entry fee: INR 10 per person (approx)
- Timings: 08:00 am till 01:00 pm and 03:00 pm till 05:00 pm
- How to reach: Deer Park is 238.4 km from Daringbadi by car (5 hours 46 minutes) and 341 km from Gopalpur by car (8 hours and 11 minutes).
30. Kalijai Island
Maa Kalijai temple on the island of Lake Chilika is home to Goddess Kalijai. The place was named “Kalijai” after a newly-married girl called “Jaai”. She was going to her in-laws’ place on this island with her father.
Their boat was trapped in a severe cyclone, and everybody except Jaai was safe (She died). After this, local people worshipped her as a goddess. They consider her to be an excerpt of Maa Kali.
The island is a famous pilgrimage and tourist attraction. During Makar Sankranti (in January), a grand fair is organised on Kalijai Island.
- Address: Kalijai island, Odisha-752030
- Timings: 06:00 am till 09:00 pm (temple timings)
- How to reach: The Kalijai island is 74.1 km from Gopalpur by car (1 hour and 49 minutes).
31. Biranchi Narayan Temple
Biranchi Narayan Sun Temple is Odisha’s 2nd Surya mandir in Buguda, Ganjam. In 1790, King Srikara Bhanjadeo refurbished this temple. Biranchi Narayan (Surya) is the temple’s presiding deity. His image was discovered among the ruins of Malatigad.
Forty-six pillars were used to construct the roof and entangled wooden designs. The walls are made of mortar, and lime & ceiling is carved from timber. Biranchi Narayan temple faces west, and sun rays fall on the deity’s feet during sunset. Epics like Mahabharata and Ramayana are depicted on the walls of this temple.
- Address: RQ5V+GM7, Buguda, Odisha 761118
- Timings: 06:30 am till 11:30 am and 05:00 pm till 08:30 pm
- How to reach: Biranchi Narayan Temple is 73.7 km from Gopalpur by car (2 hours and 2 minutes).
Gopalpur and Daringbadi tour and travel plan from Kolkata
Daringbadi is a unique place having hills, forests, and rivers. I visited Daringbadi with my family via Brahmapur. We took an overnight train from Kolkata Santragachi station and reached Brahmapur in the morning.
On the first day, En route, we visited the Ghanteshwar mandir and Sorada Reservoir and Dam. After resting in our hotel, we went sightseeing. Mr Ravindra (Phone – 80004-01544) was our driver on this journey. He has good control of the car and knows about Daringbari and Gopalpur. Refer my name and ask him for additional discounts.
The first place I visited was Daringbadi Coffee Plantation. We saw coffee fruits & black pepper plants there. I purchased coffee and black pepper.
The next destination was Daringbadi Nature’s Park (Butterfly park). It had many statues of animals & humans. Just in front of Butterfly Park was Hill View Park.
Afterwards, we visited the Silent Valley (Sunset Point); the sunset was not visible because of cloudy weather. My first day at Daringbadi ended on a beautiful note.
On the second day, we started our tour from Daringbadi Lover’s Point. The beauty of this place was mesmerizing. Greenery surrounded it & a stream ran across. Afterwards, I reached Madhuban Emu Park, and from there, we proceeded to see Mandasaru Waterfall.
Journey down passed through a problematic rocky route. But the beauty of this waterfall is worth the trouble. To have our lunch, we reached Mandasaru Valley Nature Camp (bookings are done online, cost INR 4000/ 2 person approx).
From the terrace of this resort, we sighted Magnet Hill. They say that magnet comes from this hill and thus aeroplanes don’t fly over it.
On the third day, we left our hotel early morning at 06:00 am to visit Gopalpur beach. En route, we first sighted Midubanda Waterfall, for which you have to climb down 130 steps. Then Bamuni Devi Waterfall, and from there, our next stop was Jiranga Buddhists Monastery. This monastery gave me a feeling of being in Ladakh.
Afterwards, we visited another fall called Khasada Waterfall (this place was littered with garbage due to lack of maintenance). Later in the day, we saw a temple at Taptapani Hot Springs.
After lunch, I finally reached Gopalpur. The beach was right in front of our hotel, and Gopalpur beach was less crowded. We enjoyed many rides, including a jet ski (INR 500/ person approx) & banana boat (INR 200/ per person for 10 minutes). There were many food stalls around the marine drive.
For our 4th day, we first travelled to Barakul to enjoy boating on Lake Chilika (INR 1100 for ten people). Then we reached Kalijai Island (in the middle of water), which houses a 500-year-old Kalijai Mandir.
Afterwards, I went boating for a second time at Ramba (INR 1000 approx). There I spotted Breakfast Island. It’s believed that kings had their breakfast on this island in olden times. Nearby was the Ghantashila Hill, formed of stones, where Lord Shiva (Siddheshwar) is worshipped.
After lunch, I left for Taratarini Temple, which is reached by a ropeway (INR 60 approx). Taratarini temple is at a climb of 999 steps; from there, River Rishikulya is visible. After on the same day, we went for Puri.
How to Reach Daringbadi by road, rail, or air?
You can reach Daringbadi in different ways- by road, air and rail.
Tourists reach Bhubaneswar, which is 251 km from Daringbadi. Bus and private vehicles are hired to reach the hill station in approximately 6 hours. Personal cars are available from the closest locations like Phulbani, Behrampur & Balliguda.
Alternatively, visitors arrive in Brahmapur and travel to Daringbadi via car or bus. The journey is 130 km, which takes around three hours and fifteen minutes.
Behrampur is the imminent railhead to Daringbadi (125 km). Public buses or private cabs are hired from the railway station to reach Daringbadi in 3 hours (approx).
Biju Patnaik is the imminent airport to Daringbadi (290 km). Private vehicles are hired from the outside airport to reach the hill station in about 3 hours.
How to Reach Gopalpur?
There are three different ways to reach Gopalpur– by road, air, and rail.
Motorable roads of Berhampur (16 km), Puri (242 km), Barkul (75 km) and Bhubaneswar (180 km) easily connect to Gopalpur. Public and private buses or cars are available from all these four places.
Berhampur is the closest railhead to Gopalpur (15 km). From the outside railway station, autorickshaws are hired to reach Gopalpur.
Biju Patnaik International Airport is the nearest airport (148 km). From there, private and public vehicles are hired to reach Gopalpur. Alternatively, the airport at Bhubaneswar is 190 km away from Gopalpur. Tourists hire private cabs or public buses to Behrampur, just 15 km from Gopalpur, and Autorickshaws undertake the journey.
Daringbadi or Gopalpur reach all the 28 tourist spots mentioned. These destinations are easily accessible from Bhubaneswar, Brahmapur, Berhampur, etc., by road, rail and air transport.
How many km is Daringbadi from Sorada?
Surada to Daringbadi distance is 47 km approx.
Is Daringbadi to Berhampur buses available?
Yes, buses are available from Berhampur station to Daringbadi hilltop, but the frequency is high.
Is Daringbadi a good place to visit during July?
Yes, You can go to Daringbadi in July. As it’s the monsoon season, you will see a lot of greenery there. The beauty of nature is different at that time.
What are the nearby tourist places near Daringbadi?
Gopalpur sea beach, Chilika Lake, and Puri are the nearest tourist places to Daringbadi.
Odisha is well known for its sand, sun, and sea. Daringbari -the offbeat spot is like a gem hidden among thick green forests, beautiful valleys, plantations, exotic flora, fauna, etc., near me. Apart from being picturesque, Daringbadi Tourist Places are perfect for strolling around and rejuvenating. The tribal villages, Sunday local markets, nature parks, coffee gardens, waterfalls, etc., make the Daringbadi tour perfect and also worth visiting.