Delhi has many famous tourist destinations to visit. In this article, I’m sharing the most visited EOD adventure park in Delhi, India. It is Delhi- NCR’s first themed adventure park. The Park has recreational clubs with world-class adventure activities around Sanjay Lake in Mayur Vihar.
EOD amusement adventure park built on 10 acres of land at the core of Delhi. Sanjay Lake is the central attraction of this Park. The Former Deputy Chief Minister of Delhi Manish Sisodia inaugurated this Park.
Table of Contents
About Amusement in EOD adventure Sanjay lake
- EOD amusement adventure park Mayur Vihar New Delhi Address
- Nearest metro station
- By bus
- Noida Eod adventure park entry ticket price and timing
- EOD Park Parking charges
- Celebrate special events
- Sanjay Gandhi EOD adventure park activities
- Kids Adventure in E O D park
- Picnic in EOD park with family
- EOD Park Food Stalls
- Places nearby EOD adventure park
- E-O-D Park rules
- Mayur Vihar water park activities
- Worlds of Wonder Timing
- EOD park reviews
About Amusement in EOD adventure Sanjay lake
Sanjay lake (artificial lake) is approx 4 km long, created by DDA in East Delhi. Enjoy boating, spend time inside of nature. An excellent walking track welcomes everybody to walk, run, cycle, and do yoga in the morning. Many migratory birds come in winter and stay in the pond. Parking is available here.
EOD amusement adventure park Mayur Vihar New Delhi Address
EOD Adventure Park in Gate no 2 & 3, Sanjay Lake, Chand Cinema Road, Mayur Vihar Phase 1, New Delhi India 110091
You can reach here by metro/ bus/ booking cab (Ola, Uber).
Nearest metro station
- Mayur Vihar-I Metro Station (Blue Line) is approx 1 km and 15 minutes walking distance from EOD park.
- Akshardham Metro Station
- Mayur Vihar Extension Metro Station
- Laxmi Nagar Metro Station
- Nirman Vihar Metro Station
Metro rail service is available within a 5 minutes interval.
EOD park is well connected through the bus route.
These buses are available:-
307, 311A, 378 , 378 STL, 611, 611B,YMS,0118, 118EXT,306, 307,307A,309,344,378,611.
Noida Eod adventure park entry ticket price and timing
- Currently, the ticket price is 25 rupees per person, and free for children (age below three years old).
- The park is open throughout the year.
- The opening time is 11:00 am to 7:00 pm. The last entry time is 6:30 pm.
* All tickets are available at the main gate. Tickets are valid only for the booking day, and it’s non-refundable.
EOD Park Parking charges
20 rupees for two-wheelers and ii. 30 rupees for four-wheelers.
Call on : 098996 55472, +91-9319435301
Celebrate special events
Valentine’s Day, Christmas Party, Teacher’s Day Birthday Party celebrates especially. They give the area for rent for parties, weddings, picnics, etc. You can book tables for small gatherings as well.
Sanjay Gandhi EOD adventure park activities
It is a beautiful park to spend holidays and a picnic. Different activities are available for kids, adults, and families.
The all adventurous activities and the current prices are:
- Boating: 75 rupees per person for 20 minutes.
- Bowling: 175 rupees per person for one game.
- Treetop Course: 175 rupees per person & Free snacks available above 4 feet (1.22 m).
- Rain Dance: 125 rupees per person
- Archery: 50 rupees per person for 10 shoots.
- Shooting: 100 rupees per person for 10 shoots.
- Putting: 100 rupees per person for 5 shoots.
- Table Tennis: 100 rupees per two-person for 30 minutes.
- Board games: 100 rupees per two people for 30 minutes.
- Ghost House: 60 rupees per person. (Don’t forget to try it if you’re brave enough.)
- Kid fun zone: 250 rupees per children
- Jungle House: 150 rupees per child (below 4 feet).
- Soft play: 100 rupees per person for 1 hour (below 3 feet).
Kids Adventure in E O D park
The EOD park is also famous for its kid’s zone. Children like to come and enjoy the rides of this Park. The entry fee is free up to 3 years old.
The adventurous games mainly for kids are:
1. Kid fun zone: 250 rupees per child and available from 4 to 12 years of age.
2. Jungle house: 150 rupees per child and available from 4 to 9 years of age.
3. Soft play: 100 rupees per child under 3 feet (for One hour).
There are 3 combos, especially for kids.
a. Toddler combo:
Includes- i. entry fee ii. soft play and iii. kid fun zone.
It applies up to 5 years of age.
b. Baccha party combo:
i. entry fee, ii. kid fun zone, iii. Jungle House, iv. Soft play.
Age limit up to 11 years.
c. Full-on Masti combo:
i. Entry fee ii. Kid fun zone iii. Jungle house and iv. Rain Dance.
Age limit up to 11years.
The kids can also take part in:- i. Bowling, ii. Trip Course, iii. Rain Dance, etc activities.
100 rupees per person for 30 minutes. Tickets are available at the main gate.
The demand for boating is higher at noon. The pleasure of boating is fantastic. You can sit by the lake, watch the sunrise or sunset.
Picnic in EOD park with family
East Delhi has an excellent spot for picnics with family and friends on holidays or weekends. The Park is open every day. Various fun rides are available for kids and adults. But outside food, water, sports items, and cameras ( mobile excluded) are not allowed in the Park. However, a variety of food stalls are available inside the Park.
Many indoor games, such as
1. Table tennis
2. Board games
3. Putting, etc.
EOD Park Food Stalls
Many veggies and non-veg food stalls are available inside the park.
Menu and price in 2021
- 1 plate Samosa- 15 rupees
- 1 plate VEG. Sandwich- 40 rupees
- 1 Pieces Spring Roll- 60 rupees
- 1 plate Chilli Paneer- 90 rupees
- 1 plate fried rice- 60 rupees
- 1 cup tea- 20 rupees
- 1 cup coffee- 30 rupees
- 1 glass Lassi- 50 rupees
Places nearby EOD adventure park
EOD Park is a famous weekend destination in Delhi. Other tourist places Distance from EOD adventure park are:
- Akshardham is approx 4.5,
- Raj Ghat is approx 7.3 km
- Red Fort is approx 9 km,
- Jantar Mantar is approx 9.4 km,
- India Gate is approx 9.6 km,
- Jama Masjid is approx 9.8 km,
- Humayun’s Tomb is approx 10 km
- Qutub Minar is approx 19.5 km.
Bus/ metro/ train/ cab (Ola, Uber) services are available for travel.
E-O-D Park rules
- Park timing can change, so before booking confirm the timing slot.
- If you book for any activity, confirm the actual height, age, weight, etc. of the participant.
- In case of any doubt, management authority will have taken decisions about the guests.
- For entering the EOD adventure park, Entry tickets are mandatory for all visitors.
- Photography and Videography are chargeable (ticket available at the ticket counter) for SLRs and other professional equipment.
- Outside- food, drinks, sports items, and smoking, any kind of drug consumption is not allowed inside the park.
- All the Tickets are valid only for the booking day only and non-refundable.
Mayur Vihar water park activities
You can enjoy the boating ride on Sanjay Lake, which cost 100 rupees per person. Moreover, there are many more adventurous water activities such as the Rain dance, etc.
Worlds of Wonder is the nearest water park from Mayur Vihar and is approx 9 km away.
Worlds of Wonder Timing
Daily opens at 10:00 am and closes at 6:00 pm.
Currently 1. 700 rupees per child 2. 900 rupees per adult and 3. 400 rupees per St. Citizen.
EOD park reviews
EOD park is one of the best places in New Delhi for spending holidays. Many adventurous activities are available at a reasonable price. The food stalls inside are pretty hygienic. A wide variety of outdoor activities are present. Children love this place the most for exciting activities. Weekends are crowded. The scenic beauty of this Park is majestic. Boating is enjoyable.
Where is the EOD adventure park?
EOD amusement adventure park at Mayur Vihar Phase 1, New Delhi east.
What is the nearest metro station of EOD adventure park?
Trilokpuri Sanjay Lake metro station is nearest to the EOD adventure park. Approx. 10-minute walking distance.
E O D adventure park entry ticket prices and booking
Entry ticket price is 25 rupees per person, free for the child (Age below three years). Offline and e-ticket booking service available.
What is the timing of Noida EOD adventure park?
This park daily opens from 9:30 am to 6:00 pm. The last entry time is 5:30 pm.
I want an amusement park in Delhi for under 1000 Rs for students and teachers.
EOD amusement adventure park is the best option under 1000 rupees for students and teachers. The entry fee is 25 rupees per person and many adventure rides are available.
How to book a ticket for EOD Adventure Park?
Tickets are available online and online at the main gate and Book my show site.