Want to get a cold this summer? Here are the details of the five snow theme parks in India. The first one is the snow park in Kolkata. If you are in Kolkata, go to Rajarhat’s new town axis mall and enjoy the snowfall there. Came and take the lift to the top floor, and you will instantly go straight from the hot summer to a chill atmosphere.
List of 5 Best Snow World Parks in India
1. Axis mall Snow Park in Kolkata
From 8 years to 80 years, people can enjoy ice fun on the first snow park in Kolkata in the new town axis mall. This snow house is built on the top floor of the Axis Mall and has around 9,000 sq ft space. In this Kolkata Ice Park, you can see only ice in the whole section wherever you look.
Sometimes blooming snow, sometimes snowfall, and all these sudden happenings give you new amazement. Here the lowest temperature is -6 degrees Celsius. So think once.
Axis mall Snow Park Kolkata ticket price and rides
The ice park Kolkata entry fee is 500/- for each person for 1 hr.
Snowball making, mountain slides, staying in igloos, and snow dolls building are popular rides here.
Axis mall Snow Park rules
- Winter jackets, boots, and gloves also include in the ticket price.
- Snow Park Kolkata doesn’t provide socks. You can carry socks from home; otherwise, buy from there. Even they are charging an extra 30 rupees for one pair of socks.
- Axis mall snow Park Kolkata authority also provides a locker to keep your bag safe. The security deposit price of the vault is 100 rupees. When you returned the key, they will refund the money.
Top 10 attractions in snow park Kolkata new town
- Snow Fall: You can Experience Snowfall in Kolkata, and sometimes you get yourself covered with snow and snowflakes.
- Food Court: In this snow house, you get a good Canteen, which is cheap but the food is veg only.
- Disco on Ice: Here you get a small disco on ice with loud music and lots of lighting.
- Tube Slide: Enjoy tube sliding on hard ice.
- Football on Snow: There is a small field for playing football on ice in snow park Kolkata.
- Life-size Polar Bear” You will see a large size of polar bear in the snow park, and it’s an ideal place for taking selfies.
- Kids Snow Play and Snow Blasters: Here you can enjoy snow play with your friend and family and kids by Throwing snow on others and doing snow-fighting—Shootout, your enemies with snow blasters, and blast snow on them. If you are an adult, it will bring out the child in you.
- Cold Winds @ 100 km/hour: Another attraction in axis mall Newtown is the icy winds blowing at @100 km/hour.
- Photography Trick: For trick photography, you don’t have to go ‘Alps top’ in Switzerland. Here you can get a view of the mountaintop for your best photos.
- Selfie point: Take selfies with the Eiffel Tower, Caves, and Statue of Liberty with your family or loves ones.
Also read Bankura Bishnupur Mukutmanipur Tour
Axis mall Kolkata snow park Pros
- It’s freezing – 6°C which is the main attraction of this park.
- The Kolkata ice park is a Theme park. Inside the snow park, they made a different amusement theme and sculptures by ice like Devi Durga, the cave, the Igloo, pine trees, the snow-covered mountains, etc.
- Inside the Snow house in Kolkata, there are two slides with games.
- The snow park provides you with a complete Eskimos dress.
- Kids can enjoy it a lot.
- The location of Snow Park in Kolkata is good. You will get a bus, taxi/auto, and no problem with communication. For the bus come to Rajarhat D.L.F. bus stand.
Snow Park in Kolkata axis mall Cons
- The music is loud; the room is a bit dark.
- Go on a weekday as it can become very crowded on weekends.
- Hygienically it’s really bad as used dresses are distributed again, and few are wet at times (with sweat and ice).
- If kids are below five years, then it’s not recommended to take them in.
Axis mall Kolkata location
Address: AXIS Mall, Snow Park, Block No. B and C, 6th floor, Action Area – 1, New Town, Rajarhat, Kolkata – 700156
Rajarhat axis mall snow park opening timing
Snow Park axis mall is open from 11 am to 8 pm. Every hour has a special look in this park.
11.00 am to 9.00 pm (in One Hour Slots)
i.e. 11.00 am – 12.00 Noon, 12.00 Noon – 01.00 pm and So On. The last slot is from 08.00 pm to 09.00 pm
- The place is awesome for the summer season in Kolkata.
- The rides are good. There are people to help you with your slides.
- If kids were going, then they should be wearing full sleeves, paints, and shirts. Adults are also Wearing a Comfortable t-shirt and full jeans. Don’t wear half pants or three quarters unless you want to freeze. Take a monkey cap or mask-like thing for you because the cold winds can numb your nose. Even take gloves for yourself and your kids.
- Overall don’t get inside with high expectations with the price you pay. One should experience it in a lifetime. It’s only a one-time visitable location.
2. The snow theme park in Hyderabad
Snow World in Hyderabad is the wonderland in India. The indoor area is filled with plenty of snow which is produced using industrial technology. It has the largest snow area of 17,000 square meters.
The snow world Hyderabad Main Activities
You will get lots of amusement rides like:-
- Kids Snow play area
- Merry-Go-Round in Snow
- Snow sculptures
- Snow basketball
- Mountaineering in Snow
- Snow valley Ball
- Dancing in Snow
- Ice Hotel and
- Snowfall in every session.
Entry ticket for snow world Hyderabad
Snow world Hyderabad entry fee is
- 500 rupee for Adults (4 ft 6 inch & above)
- 300 rupee for Child (2 ft to 4ft 6 inch)
- 350 rupee for College Students (above 10th Class)
- 300 rupee for School Students (up to 10th Class)
- The students of the school and college must bring the authorization letter.
- Minimum of 30 students are required to get package offers, applicable for school and college students only.
Snow world Hyderabad online ticket booking
Please, note online ticket booking facility is not started yet. You have to buy a ticket at the location.
The timing of snow world in Hyderabad
Every day of the week
11 am – 9 pm.
Snow World Hyderabad address
Survey No. 57, Lower Tank Bund Road, Bharath Seva Ashram Marg, Near Expotel Hotel, Hyderabad,
Telangana, 500080, India.
Cell phones are not allowed in the snow area; only cameras are permitted.
Ocean park snow world Hyderabad
Hyderabad Ocean Park is also an amusement park.
Ocean Park Hyderabad Entry Fee
- 400 per Adult.
- 300 per Child.
- 350 per College Student.
- 300 per School Student.
Ocean Park Hyderabad Timings
The ocean park Hyderabad is open all day of the week.
11 a.m. to 7.30 p.m.
Ocean Park Hyderabad location
168 and 169, Shankerpally Road, Gandipet Lake, Hyderabad, Telangana,-500075.
3. Snow world Mumbai
It’s in the first indoor snow park in Mumbai. The snow world Mumbai indoor temperature is -10° C. The snow world gives a natural feeling of a hill station surrounded by snow and snowfall in every session.
Mumbai snow World allows a one-hour tour, including 15 minutes in reception for wearing snowshoes, gloves, Jackets provided by them and rests 45 minutes to play and enjoy the snow. In the snow, park socks are a must, and in case you are not wearing you can purchase them from inside the ice world.
It offers Snow theme-based games in the snow area like, sledging, sliding, ball games, ice skating, sleeping, etc.
If you wish, you can get a Hot Tea/Coffee/Soup insight snow park, which is extra chargeable.
Snow world Mumbai ticket cost is worth visiting one time with Friends/Family members.
Theme Snow Park in Mumbai main Activity
- Natural snowfall
- Ice slide
- Snow play area
- Sledging in Snow
- ice skating
The Ice world Mumbai location
It is situated in Phoenix Market City, Kurla, and Mumbai.
Phoenix Market City, Lower Ground Level 58 – 61, Between Atrium 2 & 6, 15 L.B.S. Marg, Kamani Jn., Kurla (W), Mumbai 400 070, India.
Snow world Mumbai opening timing
The Mumbai snow park is 365 days open and 11 a.m. to 10 p.m.
Snow world charges in Mumbai
The ticket price is Rs. 575/- per person for one hour.
The one hour includes your gear like jackets, Shoes, Gloves, etc. And all activities are inclusive of Snow Play, Snow Fall, Ice Skating, Snow Boarding, Snow Sledging, Ice Sliding, and many other attraction for taking selfies.
4. Imagica Snow park review
Adlabs Imagica’s Snow Park is India’s most famous indoor snow park spreading over 15,000 sq. ft. It’s is another snow park near Mumbai, called Snomagica. The Snow Park authority claims that tourist can enjoy an unforgettable experience with 100% pure and 100% natural snow in this park. Inside the snow park, the minimum temperature is -5°C.
Imagica snow park major attractions
- Snow Basketball
- Slides in Snow
- Real Snowfall
- Toboggan rides
- Snow Dance Floor
- Hiking in Snow
- Snow Mountain Climbing
- Snow Castle
Imagica snow park ticket price
The tickets price is 499 rupees per hour.
You can get lots of offers, coupons, promotions on the Tickets to Imagica. If you buy a combo ticket for Theme Park, Water Park, and Snow Park in Adlabs Imagica, you get a concession on your total ticket price.
Adlabs Imagica Snow Park opening timings
The timings are – 9:45 am to 7:45 pm and
Ride Timings – 10:00 am to 7:00 pm
Imagica snow park location
30/31, Sangdewadi, Pali-Khopoli Road, Tal-Khalapur, Off Mumbai-Pune Express Way,
Raigad, Khopoli, Maharashtra 410206
5. Snow House in Bangalore
Snow world Bangalore is as famous as another snow city in India. Inside the Snow Park, the minimum temperature is -5° C. This snow land in Bangalore is an indoor snow theme park covering 12500 sq. ft. It is in the first indoor snow park in Bangalore.
Read about Chintamani Kar bird sanctuary
Snow City Bangalore Attractions
- Real Snowfall
- Toboggan Rides
- Rafting in Snow
- Snow Dance Floor
- Basketball in Snow
- Snow Rock Climbing
- Ice Igloo
- Kids zone
- Snow animals
- Snow box
- Ice slides
- Snow Cafe
Snow world Bangalore entry fee
The ticket price is, Weekdays / Non-Holidays is 500 rupee per person and For Weekends / Festivals / Holidays 600 rupee per person.
In snow city Bangalore, they charged extra for Parking, locker, snaps, and food.
- The camera fee is 50/- rupee
- Locker rent is 50/- rupee
They provide Jackets, gloves and it is included with the entry fee. You have to wear shocks; otherwise, you have to buy from a snow city counter, which is 40 rupees.
Snow City Bangalore online ticket booking
You can book an online ticket for snow city in Bangalore.
Snow world Bangalore timings
It is open from 10:00 am – 8:00 pm. The last entry time is 7.30 pm, and It’s available for 365 days.
Snow City Bangalore location
Fun World Complex, Snow City, Jayamahal, Opposite TV Tower, JC Nagar, Bengaluru, Karnataka – 560006
Snow world Bangalore contact number
The contact no is – 080-2355-0000 / 078-2955-0000
How to reach Snow World from the Mysore railway station?
Snow City to approx 3.2 km away from Mysore railway station. Bus/ cab services are available. By buses 122C, 118, 266, etc., are available.