India Tour Guide
Discover all India Tourist Places and destinations with a guide and plan. Famous unique travel places with food and shopping markets that you must visit with TheHolidayStory.
What is India?
India is an example to the entire world. India has a beautiful fairy tale of living together with different languages, unique races, different religions, different cultures.
India is a concept of unity in diversity. Indians are further divided into Bihari, Punjabi, Marwari, Manipuri, Oriya, Tamil, Telugu, Bengali, etc. But when it comes to India, everyone is together. It’s strange magic.
The second example of such a country can not be found globally—lots of quarrels between us. However, in times of danger, it is understood that everyone is Indian irrespective of caste, creed, religion, and culture, whether it is the battlefield or the country’s scientific research. Whether the government is formed or ISRO’s lunar mission. When it comes to the country, religion, caste, or culture, everything is behind. At that time, the only identity is that we are Indians.
Incredible India holds a special place in the world in terms of antiquity and vastness. Seventh in the world in size and second in terms of population. The Himalayas surrounds it to the north. The sea surrounds the other three sides – the Bay of Bengal, the Arabian Sea, and the Indian Ocean.
It is sure that in India, every city has some attractive places to hang out. Many sides are undertaken by The Archaeological Survey of India (ASI). And some of undertaken by UNESCO (The United Nations Educational, Scientific and Cultural Organization) world heritage site. There are 3686 sites protected and maintained by The Archaeological Survey of India (ASI).
Best India tours
Now 32 UNESCO World Heritage Site in India. According to the UNESCO World Heritage Charter, these sites are of special cultural or natural significance. The charter was adopted to preserve the world’s cultural and natural heritage sites, following a general conference of UNESCO.
Agra Fort in Delhi and Ajanta Caves in Pune are the first places in India tour guide to be recognized as World Heritage Sites. At the Seventh World Heritage Session in 1973, the two sites were declared World Heritage Sites.
In the following years, added 30 more places to the list. As a World Heritage Site, the Great Himalayan National Park is the most recent World Heritage Site in the country. Of India’s 32 World Heritage Sites, 25 are cultural centres, and the remaining 6 are natural sites. India has also added 50 more sites to its list of potential World Heritage Sites.
- India Travel Tips
- Jharkhand tourism places
- West Bengal Tourist Places
- Odisha Tourism Places
- Kolkata Tourist Places
- Forest and Wildlife in India
- Durga Puja Festival
- Reasons why you visit and love India travel
- 21 places to visit in Nalanda Rajgir | Ultimate Tour Guide
- Bodhgaya tourist places list in Bihar | Total travel guide
- Shimla Kullu Manali tour guide from Kolkata
- Kayakalpa Yoga Exercise Benefits in Easy Steps
- Michelin Star Restaurants in India
- Best Amusement in EOD adventure park Mayur Vihar Delhi
- Best Bengali Durga puja in Mumbai
- Train Journeys in India with Amazing Railway Routes
- When is Navroz Parsi New Year 2022?
- Different Types of Tourism in India
- Things to carry while travelling to USA from India
- First National Park of India Jim Corbett
- Visit [Port-Blair] Capital of Andaman and Nicobar Islands
- List of 40 Best of Forests in India
- Vande Mataram Original Lyrics
- India is my country pledge
- Aksa Beach Mumbai Timings, Attractions, How to reach
- Top 15 Dapoli Beaches and Places to Visit
- Hare Krishna Maha Mantra Meaning and 11 Benefits
- List of 30 Highest Mountain Peaks in India
- How Many Days Left For Durga Puja
- How to reach Ranthambore from Jaipur, Delhi